Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October Clouds (sold)


8x8, oil on canvas panel

I am now the proud owner of a Canon Power Shot. I kept hoping that my old camera, which was also a Power Shot but a different number, would show up. I suppose I have lost it for good.

Meanwhile I have done many plein air paintings in this beautiful fall weather we're having in North Carolina. The one above was painted at my friend Linn's house in Union County. He has so many "good" views that my plein air painting friends and I love. I'll be posting these plein air paintings for the next few weeks. Friday I begin a painting workshop with California artist, Tim Horn.

Painting above on eBay tonight.

It's great to be back!!!!

1 comment:

Barbara Pask said...

Just beautiful. I love all the different greens in this piece and your sky is wonderful. I have the same camera and really like it. Karin Jurick posted quite a while back that she had that camera, I thought if it was good enough for her it was good enough for me.

 
view sourceprint? 01 09 10