Tuesday, September 11, 2012

All Alone (sold)



6x8, oil on canvas panel

Several times a year I enter art shows, and two weeks ago I entered All Alone and another painting in the Matthews Alive Show.  I received 2nd place (a very nice  prize of 400.00) and it was  bought by one of the judges (another very nice check!)   So strange, it languished on the Daily Paintworks site for many months and at a much lower price.  Not that I'm complaining, it's just that selling art is sometimes such a mystery--you just never know what will sell or won't sell.  I just continue to paint what I am passionate about.

If you would like to view some of my work on Daily Paintworks, please click on the icon on the right after scrolling down a little.

                              Linked to http://www.savvysouthernstyle.net/2012/09/wow-us-wednesdays-83.html

No comments:

 
view sourceprint? 01 09 10