Saturday, January 18, 2014

Warm Colors

                                                                                9x11
                                                                      oil on canvas panel
                                                                        Daily Paintworks

This painting is Day 18 of the 30 Days, 30 Paintings Challenge led by Leslie Saeta.

I began this painting on Tuesday, my regular day to paint with the Plein Air Buds--we usually paint
outside, hence the name plein air.  But it was cold and we are wussies!  One of our members set up
three wonderful still lifes for us in the nice, warm Matthews studio.

I was not too pleased with my painting at the end of the session, so I worked on it at home.  Also, you might like to know that the "green" apple is actually green.  I just could not get the color for it adjusted.


No comments:

 
view sourceprint? 01 09 10