Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Day 7, 30 Paintings in 30 Days




The Sign Says Farmer's Market
6x6
oil on canvas panel

to buy go to DailyPaintworks.com


My Tuesday Plein Air group met in Mint Hill at the Historical Village to paint yesterday.  It has quite a few picturesque buildings, making it a place to can visit often.  I managed to paint
2 smalls.  Between finishing and starting a new one I walked
around and took photos of the artists and their work in progress.

As you an see everyone is painting something different and the styles are also unique to
the painters.  I always enjoy seeing what the others are doing and
hope you will, too.

Kathy, I could not find your photo.  Did I forget to take it???  I certainly thought I did.


Jan


Robin


My first painting which will be posted on Day 8.


Carol


Suzy in the background.  Jan's work in progress.



And then....we all went to lunch!

No comments:

 
view sourceprint? 01 09 10